- Minelab’s proprietary “True Digital” VFLEX technology, the new class of single frequency detectors – you can change the operating frequency simply by changing coils.
- Compatible with low frequency (LF) 3kHz coils as well as medium 7kHz and high frequencies 18.75kHz. The LF coil option is ideal for hunting large, deep targets. All seven X-TERRA Coils can now be used on the X-TERRA 505.
- Increased Ground Balance capability, range now (0-50), allowing the user to adjust to ground mineralization.
- Extra detecting pattern – Now features three preset detecting patterns, that can also be customised, plus All Metal mode.
- Choice of 1,2,3 or 4 Tone ID’s plus Multi-tone Target ID (19) response options increasing your flexibility in deciding how target signals are represented.
- Larger discrimination range allowing for finer discrimination of high conductive targets.
- Increased Noise Cancel range, now 5 manual settings, allowing greater choice of detecting channel. Increased Target Volume Adjust range, now (0-30), allowing better target response.
- Threshold adjustment, with a range of -5 to 25, allowing the user to set threshold to level where slight variations from either very small shallow, or very large deep, targets can be noticed.
- Fast recovery Pin-Point with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Depth indicator, updates continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Positive reflective LCD display.
- Runs on just 4 x AA batteries.
- Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs).