The Garrett Apex Metal Detector was fully revealed on May 15, 2020.
Fifteen years after Garrett Metal Detectors launched their first ACE detector, they announced the new Garrett ACE Apex Metal Detector. The Apex, the pinnacle of the ACE line, will be a huge part of Garrett’s Sport Line and promises to be a game changer. The detector is expected to be available in August 2020.
- Total Weight : 2.5 Lbs (1.13kg)
- Frequencies: 5, 10, 15, 20 Khz, Multifrequency, Multisalt
- Search Coil : 6″x11″ Viper Search Coil; Ships With Coil Cover
- Construction : Rainproof Control Box, Waterproof Search Coil
- Battery Type : Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery; Ships With Mini-USB Charging Cable
- Targeting: 5-tone Audio Target Id System
- Display : Large, edge-to-edge LCD Display
- Audio Output : Available With Or Without Z-Lynk Headphones, Internal Speaker, ⅛” Headphone Jack
Weighing in at a light 2.5 pounds (1.13kg), the Garrett Apex detector comes with multifrequency Multi-Flex technology, hybrid audio system and high-resolution ground balance which makes identifying valuable targets a snap. It also sports a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
The detector features four single frequencies (5, 10, 15 and 20khz) and two multi-frequency options: one standard and one specifically for saltwater beaches. And with international and United States coin modes, you can take your detector anywhere in the globe to find treasure.
Garrett’s new technology will give users flexibility to switch between single and multifrequency within the same machine. With the addition of high-resolution ground balance, the ACE Apex can be used in various mineralization conditions, enabling detectorists to find nearly every target on their list.
The Garrett ACE Apex Metal Detector has adjustable:
- Overall target volume
- Volume of undesired iron objects
- Detector sensitivity
- Search modes
- Target notch discriminations
- Frequency adjustments to account for electrical interference
Viper Search Coil
The Apex metal detector comes with a waterproof Viper 6″ x 11″ Double-D coil. This new search coil is completely waterproof!
Existing ACE coils are not compatible with the Apex metal detector, due to the multi-frequency technology. And the new Viper coil cannot be used with existing ACE machines.
Z-Lynk Wireless Headphone Technology
The Apex features wireless Z-Lynk technology and will be available both with and without MS-3 wireless headphones. The detector also has a 1/8″ headphone jack for connecting your favorite wired headphones. Z-Lynk technology is up to 6 times faster than Bluetooth, which means you will hear your target the moment you swing over it.
ACE APEX TECH SPECS COMPARISON